Easton Cable On Demand
Easton Cable launched over 6,000 hours of OnDemand programming as part of the Easton Cable Velocity upgrades.
Easton Cable OnDemand gives customers the ability to choose the movies or programming they want to watch, and to play it any time they want. Easton Cable OnDemand's library includes just-released movies, box-office favorites, free content from popular networks, sports, children's programming, music, karaoke, events and more.
Easton Cable Velocity customers who have Tier 3 service and any Interactive Terminal can access the Easton Cable On-Demand by pressing 9-9-9 or "OnDemand" on their remote. They may then select from different categories of OnDemand programming. While there is an additional fee charged for many movies and events, much of the programming is free. Content in the Easton Cable Velocity library constantly updates to bring fresh programming.
- Movies OnDemand: New releases, action, comedy, drama, family, and horror/sci-fi
- Free OnDemand: Free programming from A&E, TeenNick, Spike, Outdoor Channel, Lifetime, History, Golf TV, Comedy Central, Biography and more
- HBO OnDemand: Additional free content for HBO subscribers
- Showtime OnDemand: Additional free content for Showtime subscribers
- Cinemax OnDemand: Additional free content for Cinemax subscribers
- TMC OnDemand: Additional free content for The Movie Channel subscribers
- Kids OnDemand: Free programming from Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Kids Unlimited
- Music OnDemand: Free programming from BET, VH1 and MTV, a karaoke channel complete with lyrics, and digital music channels
- Events OnDemand: Specials, ring sports and UFC
- Pay-Per-View: Scheduled content including events and movies
Easton Cable continues to offer customers a range of Parental Control that can be set to limit the programming content and titles that may be displayed. Customers who have questions about these features should contact the Easton Cable Customer Service Department at (410) 822-6110.