Keep Electronics Safe
Protect sensitive equipment and vital data with an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
While Easton Utilities delivers a highly reliable power supply, occasional outages do occur.
In the event of a power outage, a UPS instantly switches your computer to emergency battery backup power. This lets you work through brief outages without losing data or experiencing other damaging effects. A UPS protects your system from:
- Power transients - brief surges in voltage caused by lightning strikes
- Spikes - instantaneous increases in voltage caused by lightning or overloaded power grids
- Brownouts - a reduction of your incoming voltage
- Power failure - a complete interruption of electrical power
- Line noise - interference from electrical appliances
All of these power problems can damage your desktop and corrupt data. A UPS will provide power to keep your system running, giving you the chance to save valuable data and shut down your system properly.