Easton Utilities is tracking the forecasted winter storm and all crews are prepared and ready to respond to storm-related outages. Our Control Room operates 24/7/365 and is ready to take calls and dispatch crews as needed. Should you experience a power outage, please call 410-822-6110 to report. Do not use social media, as it is not monitored in real time.
If necessary, we will continue to provide outage updates at www.eastonutilities.com and on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow the local news and weather outlets to monitor the storm’s progress.
Here are a few tips to help prepare for the winter storm:
• Build or restock your emergency preparedness kit, including a flashlight, batteries, cash, and first aid supplies
• Charge cell phones and any battery powered devices. If you rely on anything that is battery-operated or power dependent like a medical device determine a back-up plan
• Be sure to have extra blankets, sleeping bags and winter clothes available
• Have a week’s worth of food and safety supplies
• Keep a water supply on hand – one gallon per person per day
• Keep in touch with family members; check in on senior neighbors; bring pets indoors
• Make sure to address your specific needs and circumstances, and prepare accordingly
Restoring power to our customers quickly and safely is our number one priority. Should you experience a power outage, please call 410-822-6110 to report.