If you know how to work as part of a diverse team, build relationships and have fun, Easton Utilities is the place for you! As an employee in one of our divisions - Electric, Gas, Water, Wastewater, Cable, Internet, Engineering or Customer Service - you'll receive training and the support you need to build your career. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Easton Utilities is currently seeking a Manager for the Gas Department.
JOB OBJECTIVE: To provide leadership while overseeing all aspects of Easton Utilities Natural Gas Department including regulatory compliance, gas supply, construction, maintenance, operations, safety, and training. An effective Gas Manager will ensure the efficient use of available assets to maximize productivity. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related field with extensive experience in natural gas distribution infrastructure.
- Possess NACE Corrosion Technician Certification within 3 years.
- Possess GTI’s RGDP Certification within 2 years.
- Possess strong communication skills necessary to supervise other employees and to train and facilitate all aspects of company safety.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products and various software applications.
- Requires interaction with members of other Easton Utilities departments as required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Easton Utilities offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and qualified, please click the link below to apply.